Hello Food lovers, Welcome to information and Learn . In This Article we will learn how to make Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros . Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros Making Process is Very Simple And Easy . It is the sweet cinnamon- sugar taste in the nature of most ionic cinnamon snack. when you enjoy it with milk , churros packs an unbeatable crunch. Each Twisty Bite Capture the joy , color, excitement, that cinnamon sugar treat. you can use it in breakfast as snacks .
- Prep. Time : 15 Minutes
- Total Time : 50 minutes
- Servings : 20
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal : 6 Cups
- White Vanilla Baking Chips : 1/2 cups
- Mini Vanilla Wafer Cookies: 2
- Roasted Salted Almonds : 1 Cup
- Semisweet Chocolate Chunks : 1.5 Cups
- On a wax paper, spread cereal.
- White vanilla baking chips in a small microwave-safe bowl are heated for 60 seconds on Medium (50%) while being stirred.
- Continue stirring and heating in 15-second intervals until the mixture is smooth and melted. Transfer to a small, resealable plastic bag for food storage. Squeeze a little corner of the bag onto the cereal. Until set, let stand for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Combine cookies, chocolate chunks, and almonds in a large bowl. Add bits of the cereal with the drizzle to the bowl. In an airtight container, store it.
- Calories : 190
- Total fat : 3 g
- Protein : 4 g
- Total Carbohydrates : 20 Grams
- Sugar : 14 G