Hello food lovers , Welcome to Information and learn. In this article we will learn how to make Coco Crepes. You can enjoy coco Crepes for dessert, Breakfast, Lunch, dinner.
Prep : 20 minutes
Cook : 20 Minutes
Total : 40 Minutes
Makes : 7 Pieces
- Greek Yogurt, Strawberry flavored : 1 Cup
- Refrigerated Egg product : 1/2 cup
- All purpose flour : 1 Cup
- Toasted , Silvered, 2 tbsp. almonds
- 2 Tbsp. Chocolate syrup
- Powered Sugar : 2 tbsp.
- 1 Cup Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, fresh, sliced
- 1 Medium Banana , sliced , ripe
- Kellogg’s low fat Granola Original multi – grain cereal: 1/2 cup ( without raisins)
- 1.5 cups chocolate milk, reduced fat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the egg, milk and flour product until well combined.
- Over medium heat, preheat an 8-inch skillet that has been cooking spray-coated. Pour around 1/4 cup of batter into the skillet for each crepe. Form a thin coating by lifting and tilting the skillet. Heat up one more. Cook until edge is set, about 1 to 2 minutes. For about 30 seconds, flip and cook the opposite side.
- To produce a total of 7 crepes, repeat the process with the remaining batter, if necessary brush the skillet with vegetable oil.
- In a small bowl, combine yoghurt and Kellogg’s Low Fat Granola Original Multi-Grain cereal. Spoon down the crepes’ middle. Add slices of banana on top. Wrap up.
- On each serving plate, place 2 filled crepes. Add berries and powered sugar on top. Pour on some chocolate syrup. Sprinkle almonds on top.
Now you can serve.