Hello Food lovers , welcome to Information and learn. In this article we will learn how to make tasty Crab Stuffed chicken Breasts. Crab Stuffed chicken Breasts Is one of the most famous Dinner. Crab Stuffed chicken Breasts Are Perfect to Celebrate holidays.
How To Make crab Stuffed Chicken Breasts:
- First of all You need to cut the Chicken Breasts To form a pocket . Stuff the chicken ahead of time and refrigerate covered up to 20 hours.
- secure the filling with toothpicks.
- Dip each Piece of Chicken In bread Crumbs and place on baking sheet . Spray the breadcrumbs with cooking spray.
- Bake for 25 Minutes in the center of the filling . Remove the toothpicks and serve.
Prep time : 10 Mins
Cook Time 25 Mins
total time : 35 mins
Total Servings : 2 People
- Rimmed sheet pan
- glass mixing bowls
- cutting boards
- Boning Knife
- Chef knife
- Minced Onion : 1 Tablespoon
- mayonnaise : 1 tablespoon
- Chopped fresh parsley : 2 teaspoons
- Seasoned dry breadcrumbs : 1/4 cups
- Lump crabmeat : 4 ounces
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- Cooking spray
- 2 Cloves garlic
- salt and ground black peeper
- Lemon Zest : 1 Teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 Ounces cream cheese
- Turn on the 375 degree oven.
- In a small bowl, combine Mayonnaise , Cream Cheese Minced onion, fresh Parsley , Fresh dill, Cloves Garlic, Lemon Zest. Fold the crab in gently. Season to Taste with dark Peeper and salt.
- Make a pocket in the middle of each chicken breast by cutting horizontally across it; take care not to cut all the way through.
- The stuffing should be distributed equally among the pockets. With toothpicks, secure.
- Place the breadcrumbs over each piece of chicken before placing it on a baking pan. (Can be finished up to four hours in advance. Cover and let stand.)
- To moisten, mist cooking spray onto the breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the center of the filling reaches 165 degrees.
- Serve after removing toothpicks.
Calories :382 kcal Carbohydrates :15 g , Protein : 39 g, Fat : 20 g , Saturated Fat : 4 g , Vitamin C : 8 Mg , calcium : 94 mg, Iron : 2g