Hello food lovers welcome to information and learn. In this article we will learn how to make Cracker barrel chocolate pecan pie. The toasted pecans in cracker barrel chocolate pecan pie offer perfect crunch, with the perfect balance of flavor. The bittersweet chocolate adds richness to a classic pecan pie . This pie will give you best taste. The chocolate pecan pie needs almost one hour to make.
- Prep : 20 mins
- Cook : 45 Mins
- Total : 1 Hour 5 Mins
- Serve: 10 People
- Melted unsalted butter : 1/2 cup
- Pecans : 2 Cups
- Unsweetened Cocoa powder : 2 Tablespoons
- 6 Ounces 75% chocolate chopped into pieces.
- Light brown sugar : 3/4 cups ( packed)
- 4 Large eggs whisked.
- Pure vanilla extract : 1 Tablespoon
- Salt : 3/4 teaspoons
- Golden syrup maple syrup< rice syrup : 3/4 cup
- Purpose flour : 2 Table spoons
- Pie shell: 9 inches
- Preheat oven 350 F with rack on the lowest position of oven prepare pie crust.
- When oven is hot toast pecans on a baking sheet for 8-10 minutes. Chop half of the toasted pecans. Reserve other half.
- Fill a smart pot 30 Percent with water and boil over medium- high heat.
- Place a heat proof bowl on the pot and reduce heat . Fill bowl with chocolate melt it by continuously stirring.
- Add butter to chocolate and stirring it until butter is melted .Mix cocoa powder in it.
- Take the bowl off the heat . Whisk in sugar , flour , vanilla , salt and bourbon.
- Add eggs and whisk well. Fold in chopped pecans . Pour into prepared pie shell and top of the remaining pecans .
- Bake for almost 1 hour. If your pie is browned too fast , loosely tent with foil.
- As it come out of the oven the pie will be puffed but it will flatten as it cools. cool it on a wire rack for about 4 hours and serve warm or refrigerate to cool overnight.
Best Larabar pecan pie>> (click here)Nutrition:
calories:906Kcal ,Carbohydrates : 100 g , Protein : 10 g , Fat: 65 g , Saturated fat : 21 g ,Fiber: 6g, Vitamin c : 0.2 mg, calcium : 72 mg , Iron : 5.7 mg , Sodium : 787 mg.