Hello foodies, welcome to Information and Learn . Today we will learn how to make Pancake Cereal Step by step. Pancake Cereal are crispy and soft, that you can serve them with anything you want . Pancake cereal is the ultimate new trend of food.
Pancake cereal :
Pancake cereals are the pieces of heaven . Crispy miniature sized pancakes are served in a bowl. You can add milk for a real cereal experience. Pancake cereal are time consuming but every moment spend is so worth it.
How to shape mini pancakes:
The easy way to make pancake is with a sauce squeeze bottle. Just be sure to clean them in boiling water , then air them.
- Prep Time : 10 Mins
- Cook : 10 Mins
- Total : 20 Mins
- Serves : 2 People
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Large egg
- Pure vanilla extract 1 Teaspoon
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- Baking powder’s 2 Teaspoons
- Granulated sugar : 2 Tablespoons
- 190 ml Cup milk
- 140 g Flour
- Combine together the sugar , salt, baking powder, flour in a bowl of large sized. Make space in the center and add melted butter , egg , milk and vanilla.
- Use a wire whisk to whisk the wet ingredients together before slowly folding them into the dry ingredients. Mix together until smooth. To slightly thin out the batter , add 1-2 tablespoons of milk if needed.
- Heat a non stick pan over medium high heat and let your pancake batter sit for about 5 minutes. Lightly grease with little butter.
- put pancake batter into a squeezable sauce bottle.
- Squeeze small dots of batter onto hot pan . Cook until the bubbles look dry.
- Flip with spatula and cook until golden on the underside, about 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining batter and grease your pan between each batch.
- Serve with yoghurt , fruit, honey, ice cream, maple syrup
calories : 157 kcal , Carbohydrates : 23 g , Protein : 4 g , Fat : 5 g , Sugar : 6 g , Calcium : 104 g , Cholesterol: 28 mg