Hello Food lovers welcome to information and learn. In This article we will learn How to make Vegan Asparagus Soup.
Vegan asparagus soup:
The grassy undertones were softened with onions, garlic, and a touch of butter, then the vegetables were cooked in broth until they were soft and delicate. The result is a warm, flavorful cream of asparagus soup that can be served as an appetizer or lunch. Blend the ingredients until they are smooth and creamy with a decent kick of cream.
Make Asparagus Soup From Scratch:
The process is very simple.
- Trim the woody ends of your asparagus stalks and throw them away .
Stalks should be cut into 1-inch sections.
- SAUTE onions and garlic in our preferred butter and oil mixture until tender and fragrant
- Before adding broth, add the asparagus to help all of the flavors meld together.
Simmer the vegetables until they are nice and soft. After a good 20 minutes, mix it. You may either use a standard blender or an immersion blender to purée your soup right in the pot. Just keep in mind to pause a few times during the blending process to uncover the jug, let the steam out, and prevent overheating.
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cooking Time : 25 Mins
Total : 35 Mins
Total Servings : 4
- Shredded Parmigiano Reggiano : 1/2 cup
- Heavy cup : 3/4 cup
- Chopped Chives to Garnish
- Coarse salt : 1 Teaspoon
- Butter : 2 tablespoon
- Olive oil : 1 tablespoon
- 4 Cloves garlic
- 1 kg asparagus
- Low sodium chicken broth : 3 cups
- Cracked black peeper : 1/4 teaspoon
- Large yellow onion : 1
- In a pot over medium heat, combine the butter and oil and heat until the butter has melted. The onions should be sautéed for about 4 minutes, stirring often, until soft. For about a minute, sauté the garlic until fragrant.
- Salt and pepper to taste, then include the chopped asparagus. Cook for 5 minutes, or until the color just begins to shift.
- Pour in Chicken Broth and bring to boil. Cover with lid after reduce heat to low. Approximately 20 minutes of simmering is required to achieve highly soft vegetables.
- To puree soup, use an immersion blender or a standard blender. If using a standard blender, pause occasionally and lift the lid to let some steam escape to prevent overheating.
- Replacing the soup in the pot, cook it uncovered. Stir Cheese and cream . Taste the food and, if necessary, adjust the salt and pepper. until thickened, simmer.
- Garnish with extra cream , black peeper, Chopped chives or green onion.
Protein :15 g , Fat : 20 g, Saturated fat : 11 g , Carbohydrates : 16 g Calories : 296kcal.