Hello loving people, welcome to Information and learn. In this article we will learn how to make White Chocolate Covered Strawberries. A Beautiful And romantic gift White Chocolate Covered Strawberries. You can prepare it Within 10 to15 minutes.
White Covered Chocolate Covered Strawberries:
There is nothing more special than chocolate covered strawberries on valentines day. In ancient time fruit is considered as boon and symbol of Venus who is represented as goddesses of love and romance.
How to make these strawberries?
The whole process is very simple and easy. You can make it Without recipe box.
- Strawberries should be washed and dried with paper towels (the chocolate will not stick if the strawberries are not dried well).
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate and coconut oil in intervals of 30 seconds, stirring in between each interval. Melt chocolate the classy way in double boiler ( alternatively).
- Use a fork to pierce the strawberry’s stem end, then dip it into the molten chocolate. In this manner, the chocolate won’t come into contact with your fingers or nails.
- Lift the strawberry just above the bowl, then spin it a few times to let the extra chocolate to drip off.
- Repeat with the remaining strawberries, placing the chocolate-covered ones on a pan coated with wax paper.
Best chocolate for strawberries:
I prefer 50 /50 combinations of semi milk and sweet chocolate. You can use favorite chocolate.
Some important Things:
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook : 3 Minutes
- Set time : 14 Minutes
- Total : 27 Minutes
- Serves: 15 Strawberries.
- Coconut oil : 2 Teaspoon
- Strawberries with Stems : 2 Pounds ( about 15 – 20 Strawberries, 1 kg)
- Semisweet Chocolate : 5 ounces (broken into smaller blocks )
- Milk Chocolate : 5 Ounces (Broken into small blocks )
- Use parchment or wax paper to line a sheet pan. Place aside.
- Wash Strawberry and pat dry with paper towel . If the strawberries are not properly dried, the chocolate will not attach to them.
- Combine Coconut oil And chocolate in a microwave-safe basin. Until completely melted, microwave in 30-second intervals while stirring in between.
- Use a fork to pierce the strawberry’s stem end, then dip it(Strawberry ) into the melted chocolate. Lift the strawberry just above the bowl, then spin it a few times to let the extra chocolate to drip off.
- Place the next strawberry on the prepared pan, and so on with the others.
- For 15 to 30 minutes, chill until the chocolate sets.
- Melt remaining leftover chocolate, if necessary, to drizzle strawberry with extra chocolate for impact. After dipping the fork tip into the chocolate, sprinkle it over the strawberry dip in a zigzag manner.
- For 30 minutes Set in refrigerator to set.
For decoration :
For added effect, drizzle more chocolate over the strawberries. If necessary, melt any leftover chocolate. Strawberries with chocolate coating are drizzled with zigzag motions using a fork tip dipped in chocolate. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set.